5th wheel gas ups

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I stop based on price!!!

I pull in in the direction that my train won't clip the pump. (Sometimes this will block the other pump, if I can't get the outside pump).

When leaving I turn with the same motive. When someone keeps me from my objective by moving to close and waiting for me to move, I simply go over and explain the issues encountered while towing a rig!!!

As for where I only select gas stations near the highway. I don’t go into a neighborhood looking for gas. I like to use Loves, Pilot etc. (there are apps providing .10 per gallon discount.).

My 5th wheel is 13 foot 7 tall. I ALWAYS use14 foot as clearance. I try to fuel from a pump at the end giving me extra room to one side. I will pull into the row if necessary but I will wait to get on the end if reasonable. Also, I plan my exit route before pulling in and fueling. Other than that you have to be patient. Don’t get in a hurry. Know that the people in cars are re-arranging drinks, hot dogs, passengers and kids. They aren’t looking at you no matter how big you think you are and forget common sense.

If you can find Casey's along the interstates. They started catering to trucks, always easy access, pay at the pump and clean, the last couple trips when we had the fiver, I loved it, plus great doughnuts and pizza by the slice

I'm a newbie 5th wheeler and was wondering how all you folks with gas engines pick your stations to stop at.
I like the kind with the yellow roofs.

If you can find Casey's along the interstates. They started catering to trucks, always easy access, pay at the pump and clean, the last couple trips when we had the fiver, I loved it, plus great doughnuts and pizza by the slice
My bad, can't help with gas burners, I always think diesel

Latest resources

Back