Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

MrsGrapes

RVF Newbee
We are remodeling our 2017 Dutchstar 4369. It came with 2 couches and we are pulling the 86 inch Flexsteel King Sleeper and replacing it with 2 recliners and a lamp table.

We purchased our Coach used with 5200 miles on it a month ago. Couch is in excellent condition and interior decor is Abyss. Would like to sell it for $1500 but can't find a forum to list it for sale. Couch still has the tags on it!

Anyone ever tried to sell used RV Furniture?

We are located in Naples, FL

Attachments

• 20210713_161535.jpg
    20210713_161535.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 30
We are remodeling our 2017 Dutchstar 4369. It came with 2 couches and we are pulling the 86 inch Flexsteel King Sleeper and replacing it with 2 recliners and a lamp table.

We purchased our Coach used with 5200 miles on it a month ago. Couch is in excellent condition and interior decor is Abyss. Would like to sell it for $1500 but can't find a forum to list it for sale. Couch still has the tags on it!

Anyone ever tried to sell used RV Furniture?

We are located in Naples, FL
hello we have a essex that came with two large electric recliners and 4 chairs for the dinete we are wanting to change over to the exact setup you have would you be intrested in trading or selling your couch and dinete seats also thanks

hello we have a essex that came with two large electric recliners and 4 chairs for the dinete we are wanting to change over to the exact setup you have would you be intrested in trading or selling your couch and dinete seats also thanks
Thanks so much for your reply! I have already ordered the recliners, have secured the additional tile for under the couch since Newmar did not tile that area. I have also ordered the Lamp Table from Newmar so I am pretty well set other than disposing of the Couch. We previously owned a 2013 Dutchstar 4374 that featured the front kitchen. I am an avid cook and the storage in my prior Coach was incredible. We did have the free standing dinette and I loved it, but I have to keep the booth dinette. Without the drawers under the bench seating I wouldn't have adequate storage for pots, pans, baking dishes, etc.

Great idea but I just can't trade out the dinette!

MrsGrapes

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back