Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Jbh06751

RVF Regular
We are brand new to the RV life and have a question about our Furrion A/C. It’s on a 2013 Crossroads Sunset Trail 30rk. It works very well to cool the trailer but once it reaches the set temperature it shuts off and won’t start up again unless you shut it down completely and restart. Is this normal? If not does anyone know the fix? It’s a real pain to keep restarting overnight. Any help will be appreciative.

It should come back on when the temperature drops a degree or two below the set temperature.

I am not familiar with that particular AC, but the problem you describe is not "normal" for any AC I've ever seen. I would guess that either a control board or a relay has developed a problem.

TJ

I am not familiar with that particular AC, but the problem you describe is not "normal" for any AC I've ever seen. I would guess that either a control board or a relay has developed a problem.

TJ
Thanks for the quick reply. I was hoping it was the thermostat that I can buy for around $62 on Amazon. In reading all the papers that came with this used trailer it seems that the original ac was a Dometic that the previous owner swapped out for the Furrion. The thermostat is the original Dometic. Pretty basic, fan, cool, heat. We’re going camping on Monday and the temps will be near 100 here in CT. Oh joy!
I’ll call Furrion and see what they say.

Latest resources

Back