• Commercial/Vendors welcome

A little different kind of camping

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Doggles. Don’t forget doggles. Gotta look the part.

When I flew I like flying for Pilots & Paws. I never had a bad experience trading with dogs. Once your up in the air they all seem to settle right down including ours. Katie (our dog) would rest her head on the console between us. Guess she needed to check the instruments.

Yesterday I took Elli for more desensitization doing some taxiing around the airport and a runup. I have mutt muffs but lost them somewhere in the hangar, probably put them in the drawer with her other dog stuff but didn't check. Probably good to let her feel/hear the real engine noise and next I'll see if I can get her to keep the mutt muffs on. She did great. She laid down at runup which was good. Same as my prior dog in the boat, when going full throttle around the lake she would lay down. Good to see. I did have a GoPro filming her the entire time, initially a little fear with the engine start but immediately calmed.

IMG_3782.JPG

IMG_3784.JPG

@Neal, I’m looking at a Carbon Cub FX3. Actually looking at a raffle ticket for one. Ya never know.

@Neal, I’m looking at a Carbon Cub FX3. Actually looking at a raffle ticket for one. Ya never know.
It's an awesome plane and yes, I bought a raffle ticket too! I need a squadron. I was considering today buying a 5 pack of raffle tickets.

Here is the plane being raffled:

It's an awesome plane and yes, I bought a raffle ticket too! I need a squadron. I was considering today buying a 5 pack of raffle tickets.

Here is the plane being raffled:

Yea, me to but Twila said you only need one to win. Lol

Yesterday I took Elli for more desensitization doing some taxiing around the airport and a runup. I have mutt muffs but lost them somewhere in the hangar, probably put them in the drawer with her other dog stuff but didn't check. Probably good to let her feel/hear the real engine noise and next I'll see if I can get her to keep the mutt muffs on. She did great. She laid down at runup which was good. Same as my prior dog in the boat, when going full throttle around the lake she would lay down. Good to see. I did have a GoPro filming her the entire time, initially a little fear with the engine start but immediately calmed.

View attachment 11483
View attachment 11481
She knows Dad's got this.

Latest resources

Back