Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Getting someone ready for our other RV.

05A9A9B4-6775-43C7-9A5A-0CC5458C3D9F.jpeg
D4FD8AE3-B3D8-4EB2-BB2F-041221AB4BAD.jpeg

Somehow I arrived at a mental image of @Neal’s plane on top of the ventEssex.

01A56E02-42C0-43EB-89E7-60354B89325D.jpeg

How does she do when you start the engine?

This is the first time in the plane, just getting her used to the space and smells. Next time will be engine start and taxi a bit and that's all. May repeat or if she does well then go fly. Taking it slowly to avoid scaring/traumatizing her. I've had her in the hangar several times to get used to smells. I don't know how the sound will be to her, I have mutt muffs but not sure she'd keep them on. For the taxi work I won't use them but for flying I may. As I have noise cancelling headphones I don't really know how loud it is.

This is the first time in the plane, just getting her used to the space and smells. Next time will be engine start and taxi a bit and that's all. May repeat or if she does well then go fly. Taking it slowly to avoid scaring/traumatizing her. I've had her in the hangar several times to get used to smells. I don't know how the sound will be to her, I have mutt muffs but not sure she'd keep them on. For the taxi work I won't use them but for flying I may. As I have noise cancelling headphones I don't really know how loud it is.
Well you know with her hearing, it's going to be loud! But sounds like you're doing it right so she'll probably be OK.

She might wear the muffs if you give her treats while training😁JudyD

Get her some doggie Dave Clarks!

Last thing you want is a panicking dog at 5000 ft.

We always flew with our girls Dixie and Dolly. They had their own cabin and head sets.
56A71DD8-BEBA-46BE-BC70-E83ABECE0E5F.jpeg

Latest resources

Back