Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

roodee

RVF Newbee
In general, considering some life options.
Have pondered living in; a Class B + / smaller Class C, with no slides.

Just me so, as long as the bed is big enough...Queen a minimum... I can learn to make do with everything else.
Figuring there are any number of individuals, even couples, who have gone a similar route, hoping to benefit from that knowledge.
Most specifically, which units?
These are a fair sample of what I have found "appealing" and thus wonder if any owners, might read this, and offer advice.
Jayco - Granite Ridge
Leisure Travel - Unity
Entegra - Condor 22T
Winnebago - Ekko
BT Cruiser -5210
Thor - Compass Go 22MT

Perhaps even steering me in the direction of places, w/in this forum, or other online sources that could provide the info I seek as well. It's all new for me!

thanx

You may consider a larger C. I spent a lot of time in a 30’ class C and thought it was about the right size for one person. Of course I like a lot of space and storage, so I moved up to an A. Some like the smaller units to be able to go into town and not need a second vehicle. Now, I don’t pull a car, so, since like long stays, it limits where I can go, or how long I can stay - prdal bike range of groceries, hardware, restaurants, etc.

Go to shows and dealers and spend time in the units of interest. Think of all that you need to live from day to day, as well as tools, items you may need for maintenance, food storage and prep space, etc. Imagine as you sit, check out the bed etc. what it would be like living in if this were all the space you have.

Look at some full size C’s, as well. I know my first thought was no slides. I did not want one more thing to break. They have come a long way. I don’t think I would ever not have them.

The choice depends on your comfort and lifestyle.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back