Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
I'm at EAA AirVenture and over the past few years I've seen attempts at drone shows. I heard the one at Sun-n-Fun in Florida this past April was amazing. I had a feeling something would be done at the night show which was last night and it was absoluuuuutely amazing. I took some video but I won't post it, but these are also moving and they even did one with an A-10 in a downward angle and then pyro went off as if the A-10 shot the gun. Just an impressive show and the drones were so cool.

IMG_6363.JPG
IMG_6362.JPG
IMG_6360.JPG
IMG_6357.JPG

Impressive, to say the least!(y)

These "drone" shows have become spectacular!

I have heard that many larger cities are switching their July 4th fireworks to drone shows for the environmental aspect. It's pretty impressive what the technology can do.

Two clips from the Saturday night show:

When we were at the 50th anv Albuquerque Balloon Fest they did one of the best ones we had witnessed to date.

I would wait to see a drone show, not so much anymore for fireworks, seen to meany I guess.
Do they fly threw the air in fomation or just stay in one place?

Only limited by the choreographer and the person footing the bill

Here is a show at the San Diego Comic Con 2024

I saw several YouTube videos last Christmas where they used drones for both static and dynamic shows. In one of the videos, the collaborators did a behind the scenes of their setups. Hundreds of drones, computers, GPS, all were part of the mix of this technology. Very impressive and expensive to say the least.

I'm at EAA AirVenture and over the past few years I've seen attempts at drone shows. I heard the one at Sun-n-Fun in Florida this past April was amazing. I had a feeling something would be done at the night show which was last night and it was absoluuuuutely amazing. I took some video but I won't post it, but these are also moving and they even did one with an A-10 in a downward angle and then pyro went off as if the A-10 shot the gun. Just an impressive show and the drones were so cool.

View attachment 25038View attachment 25039View attachment 25040View attachment 25041
Wow, had no idea!

Latest resources

Back