• Commercial/Vendors welcome

A possibly too long introduction

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Here they are when Jasper was 8 months old and Gypsy was 2.5 yrs.

snuggling.jpg

At 6 and 8 years

crate.jpg

They are now 9 and 11. The years just fly by.

I have a hard time getting them in a shot together. As soon as Gypsy sees me point the camera at her she turns her head away. As soon as I point the camera at Jasper he is 2 inches from my face!

Awe mom, let us out!

crate-jpg.2320

Awe mom, let us out!

That picture was taken at my grooming shop. That's a Great Dane size crate. Gypsy and Jasper came with me to my shop every day. They were kennel-trained very well. When Jasper heard a car drive up he would automatically go into the crate.

We would have outdoor breaks between clients. When I saw our next client heading down the driveway I would just yell KENNEL, and both of them would come running back and right to the door to go into their crate.

Gypsy doesn't come to "come." Jasper does. Gypsy only comes to "kennel."

Roxi, welcome from another newcomer! I completely understand the dilemma of which RV to make yours. We were completely convinced that a 30' Airstream was about to be ours...then the Newmar Ventana winked at us. Welcome aboard.

Buddy & Jeanette, thanks for the welcome.

I main problem for me is living in NM. The Albuquerque dealers don't have much of a selection on their lots that I can actually get in and look at and sit in. Years ago we used to have an RV show at our Convention Center but they quit doing that about 3 years ago. I really need to get inside the 22XG in person before I decide anything. I did get to see a Four Winds 24F a few years ago.

When the time gets closer I may have to travel to a big RV show in either Colorado or Arizona.

No, Rex is 10 and Ryker is 3. Rex came from a breeder in Colorado and Ryker from a breeder in Tennessee. Rex is American Show line (generally a larger breed) and Ryker is German Working class. But they both hit it off wonderfully. :)

No, Rex is 10 and Ryker is 3. Rex came from a breeder in Colorado and Ryker from a breeder in Tennessee. Rex is American Show line (generally a larger breed) and Ryker is German Working class. But they both hit it off wonderfully. :)

The look like they love to play together. They are both very good looking shepherds.

When the time gets closer I may have to travel to a big RV show in either Colorado or Arizona.
Hi Roxy ! Welcome!

When I decided to sell my house and buy a coach, I did all my research online and pretty much made my mind up prior to ever stepping foot in an RV. Then I went to the Tampa Supershow and went directly to the coaches I had determined would be a good fit for me to check them out. There were 2 things that stood out for me as I researched, so I thought I'd pass them along to you: (1) Buy your first RV as if it was your THIRD. (2) You will not be driving your RV all the time, so make sure it is something you feel comfortable in and has all the the comforts you find necessary in your new home.

Wishing you lots of luck. I can tell you that in the 3 years that I have been Fulltiming, I have been having the time of my life. Traveling beautiful places has been amazing, but the thing I cherish most is the community and the friendships that I have made along the way.

Renee

Latest resources

Back