Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

GEWFISHaol

RVF Newbee
It seems that the headlights on my 2015 Storm are weak and do not luminate the road well. I changed out the headlight bulbs to silverstars and tried to better align them. Any other suggestions?

This is a common issue it seems. Trying LED bulbs may be an option. Check your existing bulb for the right size then see what you can find for LED options. "LasFit" brand worked well when I tried them. I ended up finding complete headlamp assembly replacements with projector beam instead of reflector which works much better. You can try to find the DOT number on your existing headlamps and search for other options.

It seems that the headlights on my 2015 Storm are weak and do not luminate the road well. I changed out the headlight bulbs to silverstars and tried to better align them. Any other suggestions?
are you sure the charging system is putting out at least 13.8 ? this could be the problem

I know this is an old thread but I have the answer. I was asked to review a set of headlights by someone on my youtube channel - the difference between the silverstar ultra sealbeams and the led is insane. Now - those won't fit in your rig, but - it got weird - another company saw that review and asked me to review and offer viewers 15% off their LED bulbs - I put the pair in my 98 chevy and holy moly - in the stock housing they were 1000 times brighter and still focused. If you want to see the difference - let me know and I'll post a link to the video here.

I would be interested in a link as I don't yet have an RV but enough old cars that even the best halogen bulbs leave me rather unimpressed.

I know this is an old thread but I have the answer. I was asked to review a set of headlights by someone on my youtube channel - the difference between the silverstar ultra sealbeams and the led is insane. Now - those won't fit in your rig, but - it got weird - another company saw that review and asked me to review and offer viewers 15% off their LED bulbs - I put the pair in my 98 chevy and holy moly - in the stock housing they were 1000 times brighter and still focused. If you want to see the difference - let me know and I'll post a link to the video here.
I would definitely what to see the new bulbs. My 31V 2018 Alante right are aweful

Wow - ok. I made a video (that's what I do) on how to change them in my 98 chevy a few days ago, and we show how well they work at the end of it. If you want a pair, I have a link that will give you a 15% discount. PLEASE TELL ME if you order some, I'm new at this stuff and want to make sure the link is working right. I have two more sets coming (and more install/review videos), should be interesting to see if they work as well as the pair I just put in!

Link to order bulbs:

Link to the video so you can see the difference between stock and LED:

Latest resources

Back