Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins / I6 Diesel Pusher 600HP / 1,950 ft-lbs
TOW/TOAD
2016 Jeep Rubicon
Fulltimer
No
Not sure what these toilets are technically called, but they have 2 settings. One for boondocking, where the toilet uses very little water. The second is for when you're not boondocking, and the toilet will fill the bowl with more water that the boondocking mode.

The 1/2 bath is working as expected, but the full bathroom is not filling the toilet bowl with anywhere near enough water. I've toggled between the two modes, but it makes no difference. Is there another adjustment somewhere that I'm missing?

As I recall you hold the fill button until it flashes to toggle between the fill levels.

Not sure what these toilets are technically called, but they have 2 settings. One for boondocking, where the toilet uses very little water. The second is for when you're not boondocking, and the toilet will fill the bowl with more water that the boondocking mode.

The 1/2 bath is working as expected, but the full bathroom is not filling the toilet bowl with anywhere near enough water. I've toggled between the two modes, but it makes no difference. Is there another adjustment somewhere that I'm missing?
I have always thought about it this way:
Less fill for #1 and more fill for #2
As said hold the flush button until light flashes

I have always thought about it this way:
Less fill for #1 and more fill for #2
As said hold the flush button until light flashes
Yes, that's what I've been doing. But on setting #1, there is barely any water in the bowl, on setting #2, there isn't much more than on setting #1.

I'm hoping to find a way to increase the water level on both settings, as neither of them is adequate.

Yes, that's what I've been doing. But on setting #1, there is barely any water in the bowl, on setting #2, there isn't much more than on setting #1.

I'm hoping to find a way to increase the water level on both settings, as neither of them is adequate.
Has it been this way before? Are you at a campground ?

Has it been this way before? Are you at a campground ?
As I recall, the master bathroom has always worked just like the 1/2 bath, but the other day, my wife said she thought there was something wrong with the water pressure. Water pressure is not great, but it's not the worst I've seen either. But the bowl had hardly any water in it at all.

So I pressed the flush button until it blinked, and found that it went to the boondocking mode (setting #1). So the button is working as expected, the water level is just very low on both. And yes, we are at a campground.

But typing this, I'm wondering what will happen if I turn the pump on. Wonder if that will work better? I'll try it in the AM when everyone is up and moving.

As I recall, the master bathroom has always worked just like the 1/2 bath, but the other day, my wife said she thought there was something wrong with the water pressure. Water pressure is not great, but it's not the worst I've seen either. But the bowl had hardly any water in it at all.

So I pressed the flush button until it blinked, and found that it went to the boondocking mode (setting #1). So the button is working as expected, the water level is just very low on both. And yes, we are at a campground.

But typing this, I'm wondering what will happen if I turn the pump on. Wonder if that will work better? I'll try it in the AM when everyone is up and moving.
1710486429376.jpeg

I found this for you

I will give this a try in the morning, thank you!

Water pressure affects the water level. If I flush the toilet when the landscape sprinklers are on, the water level will be well below normal. I like your thought of trying it with water pump on.

Latest resources

Back