Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

happyflower

RVF Newbee
Hi everyone - My parents purchased a camper just about 2 years ago. They have only used it twice due to some health issues and we now need to sell it. Any advice for how or where to sell it to get them the best price?
Thank you in advance.

Hi everyone - My parents purchased a camper just about 2 years ago. They have only used it twice due to some health issues and we now need to sell it. Any advice for how or where to sell it to get them the best price?
Thank you in advance.
Oh and if this is not appropriate to post here please let me know and I can delete.

I would list with RV Trader with lots of pictures and good description of the unit.

What do you have for sale? I have a friend looking for a bumper pull camper to take to dirt track races around the South. He doesn't want to take their big 5th wheel they keep at the lake.

A lot depends on how hard you want to work at selling the camper. Many here run down dealers but i can promise you it can be hard work selling yourself. You dont mention what you have. If its an older camper that most can pay cash for i recommend craigslist and weed through the scammers. If its newer and higher value that will most likely need financing and you are not interested in putting the time in I'd find a good dealer close to home and talk to them about consigning the camper at a net price to you. Do not Imo work on a percentage program. The life blood of the Rv biz is bank financing and dealers are way better equipped to provide that then yourself. Plus since the camper has not been used much ill guarantee theres things that will need done and i would much rather let the dealer deal with the next owner if something comes up. Muy suerte

What do you have for sale? I have a friend looking for a bumper pull camper to take to dirt track races around the South. He doesn't want to take their big 5th wheel they keep at the lake.
Oh and if this is not appropriate to post here please let me know and I can delete.
It is a 2019 Forest River Flagstaff E Pro E19FBS.
They used it last year once and it was winterized. We are in Ohio.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back