• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Andrew Steele video

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
oh man... now we can see how some of these politicians get so popular then if thats the case LOL
It is the case! Search engine results, and the price you pay for them. If you are on the top fold vs. page two, is all about "authority"!!!

OMG! That's crazy! Not counting options either.
I'm not seeing that base price on a 2024 4369.

Base price on Newmar website for 4369 is $616,395 using the Build a Coach link.

I'm not seeing that base price on a 2024 4369.

Base price on Newmar website for 4369 is $616,395 using the Build a Coach link.
In my book that is not much different. That price was on a dealer lot with options. However, oth my house and MH would never be able to aford themost stripped down model at today’s prices. Unless things change, I my choose to ride this Bay Star until I am drive with my feet like Fred Flintstone. Can you imagine paying $400,000, for a gasser ten years from now? 🥲

Interesting thread, even if it does seem to be a problem that just about nobody really is too concerned about. The change could very likely have been due to front axle weight limits - 35 Gal @ 7 lbs/gal but ~245 lbs. seems really trivial. Our FL MA has a 150 gal tank and I have never been able to get more than 125 gal into it. It always comes up saying I have 685 mile range (and displays ~6.8 mpg) when it sloshes fuel out the filler :(. I spoke to FL at the international and they assured me they only have one tank size on the lux line chassis... I was at Gaffney last month and I forgot to ask them to check the tank, but after 48K miles nothing has changed more than 1-2%.

What I can say is other than the normal carping and issues, our MA is all the coach we will ever need. Yes, it was specified with some features from the upper reaches of the lux line, but really it sits in a wonderful sweet spot. Now please don't get me started about the FWS tile not being heated... that was an upgrade that was refused... :) And yes, I came from the entertainment industry and have traveled extensively on custom coaches since the mid 70's. I still use our coach for business, but we have averaged 30K a year seeing the country as well. Best of both worlds.

Andrew appears to have learned the art of click bate!
Doesn't matter if he has a handle on the market! All that matters is how many viewers you get!

Why does Newmar grant interviews? Simple really, it's about how many views the channel gets! It's called free advertising, it's that simple!

As for Newmar focus! That's just bad camera angle!

Why does Newmar grant interviews? Simple really, it's about how many views the channel gets! It's called free advertising, it's that simple!
Are you saying Newmar didn't pay for this?

Maybe,ma
Are you saying Newmar didn't pay for this?
Maybe, maybe not!

Let me ask a logical question.

If viewers were a gun, would you want that gun pointed at you,or your competition!!!

Because I draw My own conclusions, I leave you to your own! However I see a previous video that might suggest Newmar might have had a target being traced on there back! Do you think management was blind to that?

Maybe,ma

Maybe, maybe not!

Let me ask a logical question.

If viewers were a gun, would you want that gun pointed at you,or your competition!!!

Because I draw My own conclusions, I leave you to your own! However I see a previous video that might suggest Newmar might have had a target being traced on there back! Do you think management was blind to that?
PS

Most customers are!

Latest resources

Back