Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Are sleep number mattresses a good idea for RV's?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Hasn’t popped yet….

We have one in our coach and love it. I hadn’t thought about the over inflation problem created in higher elevations. Noted and will deflate in the future.

After 6 nights in the new coach, the Sleep Number mattress gets a thumbs up (y)

It is a comfortable sleeping method. I like a firm bed but I find 85% on the sleep # to be good for me. Its also a cool surface for whatever reason, unlike many conventional and foam mattresses.

We love our sleep number mattress and will purchase another one when we’re back in a brick house again. Adjustments for changing elevations are just another part travel.

We love our sleep number mattress and will purchase another one when we’re back in a brick house again. Adjustments for changing elevations are just another part travel.
X2

First Sleep Number bed we experienced was in our Newmar. We put a 4" mattress topper (gel pad) to give us a firm enough mattress while having a soft sleeping experience similar to what we have at home. We both like it as each of us can set our side to an individual comfort setting. It will require occasional monitoring but that is on our departure checklist. As we traveled over the Divide last year, we did lower the settings by 10 points and re-inflated once we were below 3,000 feet.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back