Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Authors/Writers in RVs: What Chairs and Tables Do You Use When Writing Outside of Your Rig?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

planewryter

RVF Newbee
Fellow Scribes,

When you and your laptop are sitting outside of your RV beavering away on your current opus, what make/model of portable chair and portable laptop table do you use?
  • For me, RV park picnic tables are intolerable after a few minutes.
  • Collapsable lounge chairs do not provide sufficient upright support, nor a place for a laptop.
  • Director's chairs...nope.
  • Foldable uprights with a swivel table? The tables are too close for comfortable typing.
Your experienced based suggestions are invited and welcomed!

Many thanks!

Plane Wryter

Years ago I used a lifetime personal table for the computer. Short story long! I was in the red rock canyon in Nevada sitting in the shade working on the computer. Feeling the urge, I got up and went inside to take care of the urge. When I went back to the computer I found the table on it's side and the computer broken. A gust took them both out. After that I just did my work inside.

I wasn't RVing but when I used to always have a mini in my backpack and wrote wherever I sat down to take a break or set up camp. I will probably find another or a chromebook (the kids love them) when I'm in my RV. I have a lot to write about that I just didn't have the time to when I was farming and parenting full-time.
Oh but on a side note, after taking an art class I did fall in love with a soft stadium seat.

Latest resources

Back