Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

TJ&LadyDi

RVF "Dinosaur"
Haven't yet used this feature yet, but thought I would try it when I fill the fresh water tank after cleaning it; probably tomorrow.

Looks like I just position the valve in the Auto Fill position and enable it with the panel switch in the wet bay. Anything else I need to know?

And, how full does it allow the tank to fill. I've seen references to everything from 75% to 100%. I assume it stops before water starts coming out the duckbill.

TJ

I believe there is a setting on your Silverleaf panel to set the desired %.

I did not find a fill percentage setting in SilverLeaf, though I didn't go into the advanced settings area (couldn't remember the password but have it written down somewhere).

The Auto Fill shut off at 100% (but before any water came out of the overflow.

When I get a chance, I will look in the SilverLeaf advanced settings to see if the fill level % can be changed. I would prefer it to stop around 70-75%.

TJ

204391F3-4364-4EA5-AD8C-1733C0A5BBF9.png

Thanks @BuckyII, I figured it would probably be in the Advances System Configuration section. I will go in tomorrow and make the desired changes.

At least, I now know how to use the system and that is does work. One more thing learned...and, I'm kind of a slow learner.

TJ

At least, I now know how to use the system and that is does work. One more thing learned...and, I'm kind of a slow learner.
I know the feeling...seems like every day is a learning experience.

Latest resources

Back