Minnie Winnie 22R
RV Length
Chassis
Ford E350
Engine
7.3L V8
Fulltimer
No
I am in a campground and cannot get the autolevelers to go up so we can leave. It is an HWH 725 system . I have not been able to find the control unit for it.

Not sure about your system but know that emergency reset methods include disconnecting the battery systems for a few minutes: then reconnecting and trying again. Long shot yes, but relatively easy and worth a try. Good luck

Have you attempted to retract each pair separately by using the “Down” arrows?

Not sure about your system but know that emergency reset methods include disconnecting the battery systems for a few minutes: then reconnecting and trying again. Long shot yes, but relatively easy and worth a try. Good luck
I found the control relays and got it to retract.Sure got dirty crawling under the coach.

I see that you have resolved the issue, but I noticed that you said you had been at this campground for a while. I just want to chime in that when we have been parked for somewhere for any length of time, we sometimes forget the most basic operations.
I have to make myself stop and think... or even go back to the manual. Example: Our levelers won't operate unless ignition is turned on. (if I recall correctly 😆)
Decades ago, I was young and foolish, and ran out of gas less than 2 miles from home and a gas station...
When I did get gas back into the tank, I couldn't start the car. Two different guys stopped to help - popped the hood, checked everything they could... nada. I pulled out the owners manual and found in troubleshooting section "car won't start". The first suggestion was "is car in park or neutral" sure enough it was still in "drive". I slapped it into "park" and voila!

Thank you to everyone who responded. Now that I know where to look it is easy to correct a problem. I had gon through the manual and found what to do but I had no idea of what I was looking for or where it was located. after I found it it was easy to retract them manually. I am not sure why they would not retract. We are new to using an RV but we have been camping for over 48 years together and both of camped as kids.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back