Jayco
RV Model
29RKS
RV Length
Chassis
Travel Trailer
Fulltimer
No
I have a new shade to install but the end cap only has 2 openings for sliding in different things . One being awning one being little flap on the end . There are 3 slots but one is not usable. question is can i just use a Dremel and open up the covered slot or will it compromise the cap? TY

I have a new shade to install but the end cap only has 2 openings for sliding in different things . One being awning one being little flap on the end . There are 3 slots but one is not usable. question is can i just use a Dremel and open up the covered slot or will it compromise the cap? TY
Not bad! You can put a self tapping screw in the slot to keep the awning material captive.

Not bad! You can put a self tapping screw in the slot to keep the awning material captive.
what I'm saying is the cap is covering the third slot and i really don't want to drill the rivets out for my shade.

what I'm saying is the cap is covering the third slot and i really don't want to drill the rivets out for my shade.
I get it! What I allude to is the cap retains the shade, and that can be fixed with a screw.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back