• Commercial/Vendors welcome

FYI Back in the Free State of Florida

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
FLORIDA, is a FREE state in comparison to others!
Real estate taxes. as an example; I own a home in Florida, & one in Virginia, as well! The taxes on the Virginia home (smaller of the two) are higher than the Florida home!
And Florida is Free, as in no state income tax, no personal property taxes.
Also, not a state of mind, when each month I retain more of my income, than I would in other places. Virginia is an example! And that's a fact!;)
OK! You have defined your state of mind! You have also shown us the difference between free and freedom!

So again FREE is, a state of mind!😊

We like Pensacola RV Park and stop there generally twice a year. It's a no frills campground for sure, but it's owned (or partially owned) by x-law enforcement family and we try to support them when we can.
Our house flooded in February, 2023 (if your clothes washer hoses are over seven years old, replace them NOW) requiring us to move out for a few days. Pensacola RV Park's management was exceptionally gracious when we contacted them about staying there a few days, though we didn't because we were offered the use of a friend's furnished and vacant house across the street from us. The park is in a beautiful, quiet neighborhood.

That☀️ "SUNSHINE" ☀️ is not exactly free either. Most stuff costs more in Florida, Especially Craft Beers, prolly wine too.

Freedom is best defined as absence of government interference. Since politics are unwelcome here, I'll leave it at that.

We like Pensacola RV Park and stop there generally twice a year. It's a no frills campground for sure, but it's owned (or partially owned) by x-law enforcement family and we try to support them when we can.
I like the family too. Only been there once, but would rather support them than large corp owned park.

@Joe Hogan I love watching the Blue Angels practice at the Navy base. Don’t forget to hit up Joe Patty’s. 😊

Freedom is best defined as absence of government interference. Since politics are unwelcome here, I'll leave it at that.
There is a difference between "freedom" and "free State" of which I am certain there is none.

Our house flooded in February, 2023 (if your clothes washer hoses are over seven years old, replace them NOW) requiring us to move out for a few days. Pensacola RV Park's management was exceptionally gracious when we contacted them about staying there a few days, though we didn't because we were offered the use of a friend's furnished and vacant house across the street from us. The park is in a beautiful, quiet neighborhood.
I will turn off the water heater and the main water valve for the house when I will be away. Stories like that are scary. Easy and saves a lot of worry.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back