Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
So you went on a RV trip and returned home. What are habits you had to break? Having just returned from a 6 month trip I've already experienced two!
  1. I cooked spaghetti last night. I didn't heat the sauce as I was waiting for the spaghetti to boil. Yep, due to my induction cooktop limitations in my RV with only one of the two burners to be used at level 10 for boiling I typically have to heat the sauce near the end of the boil. I have four gas burners in my house cooktop and didn't turn on the burner due to this habit
  2. My RV has a wand that is wall mounted but I always take it off the mount to rinse off such as my hair. When taking a shower at home with my head under running water I'm still blindly reaching up and right for the wand!
I hope that's all but wow, so far it's been interesting returning to the home life.

I can solve that second problem for you, @Neal; install a shower wand in the sticks n’ bricks. We’ve done just that. I love the shower wand setup, whether in the RV or in the house.

You are on your own with the spaghetti sauce situation, however. :ROFLMAO:

TJ

You can install the same induction cooktop at home and have the same limitations as you do in your RV!

Not a bad habit but I do kind of miss not moving to a new location every now and then. ?

Cross No GIF by STABILO

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back