Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

ken34

RVF Newbee
I am new to Rving. I thinking about getting the 12" levelers from Beech lane. My question is do you need a level on one side of the coach? Or both sides. I have a Jayco Redhawk SE.
Ken

Those look like copies of the anderson levelers I still have left over from having travel trailers. You only need one on the low side. 2 if you have 2 axles. They are for levelling side to side.
My tires were so close together I had to shorten one with a saw to use it.

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought a jayco redhawk was a travel trailer and I see it's a class C.

You have no levelers on the unit at all and have to level it front to back as well as side to side? That complicates things. You might actually need 3 I think.
Getting those things lined up to level all directions would be a math equation and hard to do since they're drive on I'd think.

I am new to Rving. I thinking about getting the 12" levelers from Beech lane. My question is do you need a level on one side of the coach? Or both sides. I have a Jayco Redhawk SE.
Ken
Unless you have a propane refrigerator leveling Is a comfort thing. If you have the propane fridge, then front to back is important.

If level is a big thing for you, you may want hydraulic leveling! As stated above, those levelers are more for 3 point leveling. On a MH you would also need stabilizers to stop any teetering. And that is where hydraulics come into play!!!

I personally don't worry about level, it's nice but way to over rated.

Latest resources

Back