Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins / I6 Diesel Pusher - 600hp 1,950 ft-lbs. @ 1,200 RPM
TOW/TOAD
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Fulltimer
No
Lot 821 in the Bella Terra RV Resort, will be available for rent starting January 1st, 2022. Bella Terra, a 5-Star luxury resort, is located in Gulf Shores, Alabama where the weather is marvelous, the seafood is superb and there are limitless things to do. Rental pricing is between $85 - $125 a night, depending on the time of year, with discounted rates for weekly and monthly stays. To rent lot 821, please click here!

IMG_6979-web.jpg

DSCN6629.JPG

DSCN6819s.jpg

DSCN6744.JPG

DSCN6701.JPG

DSCN6696.JPG

DSCN6793.JPG

DSCN6649.JPG

DSCN6678.JPG

DSCN6829s.jpg

Last edited:
That’s a great-looking site, Jim!

Nice spot. Congratulations.

What is the winter weather like down there?

@Jim It looks really good. I am hoping to make a stop there on my way home in March.

@Jim how are reservations handled?

@redbaron due to higher than expected demand the first opening is in April 2022 (week of april 3rd) based on the calendar on the Deer Spring site. Is this the equivalent of build it and they will come? WOW! I am not sure which is harder Blue Water Key or @Jim's spot at Bella Terra. LOL.

@redbaron due to higher than expected demand the first opening is in April 2022 (week of april 3rd) based on the calendar on the Deer Spring site. Is this the equivalent of build it and they will come? WOW! I am not sure which is harder Blue Water Key or @Jim's spot at Bella Terra. LOL.

I'm sorry guys, that calendar is not functioning correctly. It's a bit of a problem to exclude it from this individual page as it's linked into the entire website and I haven't been able to edit the code correctly to hide it. But I'm working on it. I had mentioned that in my original post, but I see that during one of my edits I deleted it. I really need to pay attention a little better.

So here's the deal. I can't take reservations for Bella Terra because I can't make my booking software work with theirs. Well, I probably could, but they won't let me. lol. Anyhow, you can book Lot 821 from the Bell Terra website or by calling them at (866) 417-2416 Monday through Friday from 9 AM – 5 PM CT and Saturday from 9 AM – 4 PM CT. As noted in my original post, Lot 821 won't be visible on their rental list until January 1st. I'm not sure what would happen if someone called and said they wanted to reserve it for a date in the future, but I'd be more than a little disappointed if they said they couldn't do that.

For those who have a Deer Springs Alumni Card or Code, you will still receive your 10% discount on Lot 821, but you must call me first and let me know you will be booking. I will then call the rental office and make sure your discount is applied. Eventually I will get them on board with honoring the Alumni group, but right now we're working out the kinks.

I updated the link in the first post and it now takes you to the rental page at Bella Terra. The calendar on the Bella Terra site is also accurate.

Thank you, everyone!

Latest resources

Back