• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Bella Terra RV Resort - Lot 821

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
not sure when we are picking coach up in Atlanta, may need to see if we can sneak down and enjoy some seafood before cycling back up to the mountains.

j

Nice spot. Congratulations.

What is the winter weather like down there?
Hi AuntieDodo! So far, I think they're great! Temps were between low 60's and high 70's while I was there. Shortly after I left I heard it got down into the low 50's. But for what I'm used to, that's just fine with me! :)

Hi @Jim, what is the minimum number of nights at Bella Terra they allow for a rental?

okay because I went into the calendar on the site (not for your site specifically) and it popped up a message saying they do not do one-night reservations but to call which makes sense. (We do not allow for Single Night Rentals. Please call a Reservationist to verify if this option may be available via telephone) It is a beautiful site, and I probably will not want to leave.

okay because I went into the calendar on the site (not for your site specifically) and it popped up a message saying they do not do one-night reservations but to call which makes sense. (We do not allow for Single Night Rentals. Please call a Reservationist to verify if this option may be available via telephone) It is a beautiful site, and I probably will not want to leave.
Their site (it's a WordPress site) has not been maintained for a couple of years. It's a long story but I met with them while I was there and offered to get it up to date for them. Seems there are some problems between the resort and the company who originally wrote the software, which have to be worked out before anyone else can get into the code. But yes, they will take single night stays even though the site says they won't.

Go here and bypass the rest of the messed up site.

I'm staying there February through April for first time, perhaps next year I could book your site.
Wayne
Hey Wayne, are you at Bella Terra now? And if so, what site are you in and how do you like it?

I spent 5 weeks at Bella Terra my first year out on the road. I love the area! Will look to rent your site @Jim if I make it there this year.

Latest resources

Back