• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Best Brand travel trailer

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
That’s kind of a loaded question. After much consideration and looking at being our first and not wanting to invest real heavy until we make sure the camping life is our deal, we bought a FR Grey Wolf. I saw mixed reviews from some bad ones to great ones. I looked at features and what users had to say and decided the Wolf would be our entry point.
Ran across a reference to FR in another discussion and have been looking at them on line, they show promise (like the double wheels on some models). How long have you had it and how is it panning out?

I'd go to RVtrader put in your spec requirements and floorplan desires then see what they have. When you find one that looks good to you then do a little research to learn more about it. That's pretty much how I found mine along with a list from consumer reports on best and worst.

Ran across a reference to FR in another discussion and have been looking at them on line, they show promise (like the double wheels on some models). How long have you had it and how is it panning out?
To be honest, not long at all and going on first outing this coming weekend. So far the only issues we have found using it on our property is a leaky toilet valve but that is the toilet which is a Thetford. Replaced the valve and installed a in-line shut off as well which I can’t understand why FR did not do from the factory. The other issue is the usb plugs when you place a phone on to charge the overhead LED lights flicker slightly. Was told FR on that line placEd several lights and the draw by LED can sometimes do that. Not a serious issue but can be annoying a bit. The last thing so far is the rear back right burner igniter does not work and probably didn’t from the factory I suspect but I can use a lighter to light that one. I will more than like replace it and hope it is possibly a easily fixed thing but not real issue.

Other than that, quite happy so far.

Are your leds dimmer controlled?
If so connect a small capacitor across the leads of the light fixtures.

look under the hood of stove. You are looking for a disconnect sparker.

Latest resources

Back