• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Best toad for my particular needs.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
We use a Ford Flex SEL. You do not want Limited with front radar. Base plate interference with radar unit.
Installed a battery solenoid to disconnect the battery.
Simple to tow. Start engine, cycle the gears quickly, leave in N, turn off engine and disconnect battery power ( interior button in our case ) Done.
Vehicle is a pleasure to drive and has lots of room. Rear a/c as well.
You can find them with low miles from rust free areas all day long.
What year Joe?

This is where @ARD comes in and represents you as counsel in the negotiations—mobile greenhouse.

That's what I hear! But @Neemer has more disposable income than me! :)
It’s true I have mastered the art of income disposal. Olympic level. :p

It’s true I have mastered the art of income disposal. Olympic level. :p
Looking forward to seeing you buddy! @ARD has graciously agreed to give up her site so it looks like we have room for you!
I would put the Escalade and GMC Yukon on your list to look at
I pretty much did, and decided against them for size and length. Gut I'll take another look at them, just in case I missed something. Thanks!

What year Joe?
We purchased the 2018 Flex last year out of Cali with 35k on the odometer. Vehicle was reasonably clean , no corrosion. So far it has performed well. We have driven it from Fl to IN without issue. Most other trip were intrastate around FL. And locally when traveling.
Tows easily.

I was doing research for my parents and landed on the Buick Encore GX Avenir AWD. It’s a low price point and very well equipped.

The storage is great and it’s very light.

Looking forward to seeing you buddy! @ARD has graciously agreed to give up her site so it looks like we have room for you!
Very much looking forward to it here as well. Sorry to miss the opportunity to cross paths with @ARD again. :(

we've got a 22 Grand Cherokee L, 3 row seating the mid AC blows pretty strong, passengers in 3rd row stayed cool, I will double check this afternoon. I love it, easy to put in tow mode, lots of storage space, fancy leather and interior lighting, pretty nice, air ride height adjusts to your speed
I sat in the far back today, I think Ryker would do fine, AC kept it very cool

Our previous toad was a ‘17 Grand Cherokee Limited. Nothing but good things to say about it. You’ve seen the current one.

Latest resources

Back