• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Best toad for my particular needs.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Following - currently using a trailer for hauling our vehicle of choice. At times would be nice to have an option to use a toad and skip the trailer. Love seeing the input from all of you on Jim’s question.

Very much looking forward to it here as well. Sorry to miss the opportunity to cross paths with @ARD again. :(
I am so sorry I missed y’all! At some point I will questioning you about towing a Class B. I have it on my radar. 😊

Lots of "toad" threads, but this one is going to list my specific needs.
  • Must be flat towable.
  • Looking for a nice a toad as possible. Can be either truck or SUV, just don't want a super long vehicle.
  • Leather, luxury interior appointments, etc.
  • Late model. 1-3 years old.
  • Not a Wrangler or a Gladiator.
  • Rear area, probably from the rear seats folding down, so that Ryker has room to stretch out.
  • Must have its own air condition vents/controls in the rear area.
I looked at a 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee yesterday and its seemed OK, right up until the part of air conditioning in the rear compartment. It had air conditioning controls for the middle row, but it would be a stretch for the air to get back to the area where Ryker would be. Also looked at a 2021 (same make/model) and it actually had vents on each side of the C pillars, but even on the high setting, there was very little air actually coming out of them.

Anyone have a comparable vehicle that provides all the above?

We have a 2017 GMC DENALI that sounds like what you want.I believe the later models can still be flat towed. Ours has been towed over 30k with no problems​

You can tow Odyssey and CRV up to 2014 four down. OOPS you wanted newer than that. 🙃

Latest resources

Back