• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Best way to determine if aired up

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I don't have it...so, I'm not sure, but wouldn't having HWH add active air system to your coach add some of these things??

Last edited:
Well Joe, let me start by praising you for your caring heart! Your thoughts for your fellow man is admirable!

You can see others thoughts are important,and it raises My frequency just thinking about you! I wish everyone was like you!

That said!

You are now faced with a situation you will have to reconcile with!

Have you considered that what you must do, you must do, like it or not! It's not your neighbor's fault, but (s)he will likely manage the intrusion in a much more graceful manor if you educate the night before you leave, that you will be as quiet as your rig will allow when you leave in the morning!!!

On another note! I find My solitude by camping where those _ _ buses don't go! Enjoy your toy and be as considerate as I know you are!

Questions…
I don’t have an air ride so just asking.
1. Does your tank bleed off while sitting?
2. Do you deplete your air bags when setting up/leveling?

I can only relate to my shops air compressor, but I would think you could increase tank volume (another tank), add shutoff valve at the tank. While stopped close the valve and retain air pressure. When ready to go, open valve, air up and go.

I’m probably missing something.
Leveler systems deflate air systems so leveling can take place. This protects the air suspension bags. When getting ready to leave you have to start and build air pressure back up.

If anyone likes circuit diagrams…

I’m not an expert… but seems to me. We have the electric dump valve mod for systems with Jacks. Normally, or height control valves modulate to add or remove air from the ping tanks…which the or bags are attached to.. When you level your coach…am in use signal I sent, and this air is dumped. So, when you go back to travel mode..,the air will refill the system. I don’t think there is any reason for the Wet tank, primary or secondary tank to loose air, other than persistent leaks which develop. No fun to chase down without a lift…and probably no fun even then.

Attachments

• D12-20359________________C_.001.PDF
    290.6 KB · Views: 4
Here's where Freightliner mounted our electronic dump valve for the airbag system... it is the component with white 1/4" od tubing. You are looking fwd and upward...the green is the rear view if our Generator...the fan is our dash a/c condensor fan.
1000005753.jpg

I have watched a couple of times. I can feel the suspension beginning to rise at about 90psi. But like Rich and others have said that 135psi when you here the kickout go off, you know you have plenty of air for braking. And these few minutes while the system is airing up gets you that much closer to normal engine operating temperature.

Latest resources

Back