• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Bike Rack Recommendation

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Have a 2016 Newmar Ventana LE pulling a Jeep Liberty toad. We take two bikes with us when we travel and have a Swagman unit on the back of the Jeep that fiits into the Jeep receiver.

I don't really like this set up because if we are at a location where we don't plan on using the bikes we have to lug them around with us on the toad.

I'm look for recommendations for a bike rack system that fits between our MotorHome and our toad (for two bikes) and attaches somehow into/into the MotorHome receiver and still allows us to pull the toad.

I done a couple internet searches but cant seem to find what I'm looking for.

What would you recommend?

TIA
Due to the wide variety of bike racks and the unique shape of RVs it’s not a simple task to select a camper bike rack. Bike racks can vary in the number bikes and types of bikes they can accommodate. Also they are not compatible with all types of vehicles. So in order to search for the best RV bike rack you need to consider all these different factors. This article supports you in your search for the best bike rack for camper. We help you understand the compatibility features of the RV which are relevant to bike racks, prioritize your biking needs, pros and cons of different bike racks and we have our recommendations on the best travel trailer bike rack. In-case you are in a hurry we have the shortlisted bike racks for travel trailers here -
you can read RV Bike Rack this has almost 12 racks reviewed and rated. Best guide

Latest resources

Back