Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
I'm thinking of treating myself to a slightly larger griddle for RVing. I have the 17in which works but the single burner doesn't allow you to cook things at various temps, i.e. bacon on high on one side and eggs on medium on the other side. I have to check my table width to see how it will be affected but anyone using the 22 vs. 17 have feedback on it?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076MFM8LX/?tag=rvf01-20

I see there is also a 19 inch 2-burner, hmm! (I think this is still the 22 in)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07NLM5ZH9/?tag=rvf01-20

Blackstone22.png

Last edited:
I think I need to plan a trip to Poulson this summer to take in some of Chef Neal's cooking and his display of cooking devices...What are those dates again?

Well that's just dandy! I guess I need to order more grills and solo cups and watch a lot of youtube to figure out how to use them!!!

I've been using the 22 inch Blackstone griddle now for a while and have to say I really like it. The lid is nice for the cooking that it benefits. The griddle definitely gets much hotter. The ability to have different temps left/right sides is nice. I definitely prefer this over the 17 inch I had previously.

@Neal

getting ready for travel....hopefully later this summer. Always used a Weber. If I trade out for a blackstone, will steaks, chicken, burgers, fish all be good on the blackstone? I sure get breakfast, but will I be missing the bbq? I don’t want to carry both.

@CoreyinWP it's a griddle and believe it or not griddled steaks do taste good but I can't say anything will be better than charcoal grilling steaks and burgers. Fish is good on the griddle and usually how I cook it but am going to use the pellet grill for my next fish cook. You have room for two! :) Go for it. Worse comes to worse you have a very nice griddle for home. The 22 inch is a very nice size. I got the 36" for home and it's a monster. 22 is ideal in my opinion home or RVing. The heating is much better than the 17 for sure.

@Neal

convinced.

Lid - yes?
Blackstone stand. -yes?

Latest resources

Back