Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Traveling Robbie

RVF Newbee
I have purchased a 2006 Damon Daybreak 3276 that needs a little body work - a wheel well/fender and a bay door need replaced. I joined this forum to see if anybody has any recommendations for where to look to find such parts and/or a detailed schematic manual that might show exactly what and where everything is (to find similar parts that might interchange with these). Anyone have ideas?

Welcome to the group.

There won’t be any schematics on body parts (at least that I’ve seen) and that goes for wiring too. Now when I had a blowout on my trailer I was able to get parts online from several different places. I just googled “travel trailer parts” and found several different sites. Depending on what you need you may have to go to several different sites. If you can’t find what you need, then you may have to go back to the manufacturer. If there are long/big pieces shipping will kill you. I had a metal skirting I needed to replace and it was about 12 ft long. Shipping if I remember was around $200 due to making a crate and ground shipping. I asked them to cut in half and just box it the just use UPS. That cost me about $25.

Latest resources

Back