RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
King Aire
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
Jeep rubicon
Does anyone know if there is a under das plug for electric brake controller on the king Aire. if so what oem plug did spartan use

Not sure on KA but found the plug in our 2020 DS Located at bottom of steering column. It was clearly marked and has both sides of the plug so you just connect the necessary wires.

Ok the answer from spartan is yes they are prewired under the dash but know one seems to know which Oem connector is used. Will work on it some more tomorrow

I have a DS on Spartan, if it will help I can see about posting a picture of the connector.

That might be helpful as I can’t find anyone with a part number for the pigtail adapter

I will take a couple pics tomorrow in the daylight. I look for anything that might be a part number.

thanks

Dave

Here is the plug. First picture is chassis side, second is the pigtail and third is connected. I could find any numbers except wire identification on pigtail side.

Attachments

• D31A4B5C-D1BC-475D-B0BD-283C3B90EB2B.jpeg
    D31A4B5C-D1BC-475D-B0BD-283C3B90EB2B.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 27
  • 8CC593C3-9DB8-4332-BB95-EE28425BAAB4.jpeg
    8CC593C3-9DB8-4332-BB95-EE28425BAAB4.jpeg
    1,010.1 KB · Views: 27
  • DD1E83E9-507A-43F6-8520-5BF895ADCEBB.jpeg
    DD1E83E9-507A-43F6-8520-5BF895ADCEBB.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
The connector is a six-pin Molex and is commonly available at electrical parts houses or even on Amazon, In addition to the pigtail with red, blue and pink wires, there should also be a pair of yellow wires folded back into the wire bundle as well. The spare yellow wires also run to the back of the coach (hitch receiver area; same bundle as the red/blue/pink wires) and were unused in our 2018 MADP.

We found our front wire bundle alongside the steering column about a foot off the floor and on the passenger side of the column. They were tucked well inside the covering panel on the firewall.

TJ

The connector is a six-pin Molex and is commonly available at electrical parts houses or even on Amazon, In addition to the pigtail with red, blue and pink wires, there should also be a pair of yellow wires folded back into the wire bundle as well. The spare yellow wires also run to the back of the coach (hitch receiver area; same bundle as the red/blue/pink wires) and were unused in our 2018 MADP.

We found our front wire bundle alongside the steering column about a foot off the floor and on the passenger side of the column. They were tucked well inside the covering panel on the firewall.

TJ
Thank you that is a huge help. Now I can make my own pigtail. much appreciated

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back