Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Branson

RVF Regular
We’ve narrowed our search to the TIFFEN 32SA and the NEWMAR BAYSTAR 3226. In reading many articles, the authors state to begin negotiations at 25% off MSRP list price. Do you feel this is a good starting point. I know that this is a sellers market at this time so we need a little advice. Thanks

If you are looking at a new coach I'd start at 30-35% off. Have you looked at Class A RVs, Class A RV, RVs in Texas ?? They sell at 35% off without you even having to negotiate!! Not sure if they have the brand you want but it's an example of what brand new coaches are going for.

I’m hesitant to go that high. Although, the worst could happen is they counter with a lower percentage offer. Thanks

I was just pointing out the fact that there are places out there that will sell you a new RV for 35% off without you having to negotiate AT ALL. Seems like your local dealer would have to take that into consideration when pricing you a coach if they want your business. There are tens and in the case of more expensive coaches, hundreds of thousands of dollars in profit built into the MSRP price. Don't think for a minute that you are going to hurt the dealer by offering him less than his advertised price. But hey, it's your money! :) (y)

Latest resources

Back