Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins ISL9 450HP
TOW/TOAD
2023 Silverado
Fulltimer
No
Sitting at a nice resort in Florida with great weather. Unfortunately the mosquito's, and no see-em's are feasting on us while we sit out on the patio. We have spray on protection that we could use but would prefer not to put that on every evening. We also have Thermacell devices that seem to work well in no / low wind. I've seen bracelets advertised but never tried them, reviews appear mixed. Anyone have experience with the propane or electric appliances that are sold for use in a yard or patio yet portable enough for RV use? Would love to hear what products folks have found effective.

Its what I do for a living. The dynatrap is one of the best its what I use in our camp areas. followed by Repel (brand)
1581525875776.png

Repel insecticide spray on your chairs clothes coats hats etc. It will last for 25 plus washings so no real need to keep reapplying
1581526159431.png

and finally Repel Wipes for your skin
1581526226491.png

Both West Nile virus, Chikungunya, and Zika are the most dangerous to us in the US. you should take this very serious as it is not just nuisance insect it could save you or your family.

@dave burns, are there any battery-powered units that are similar to the DynaTrap?

TJ
not that I am aware of. I just run mine off of a inverted bay receptacle. They dont draw a lot of power

Latest resources

Back