• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Building a small RV park, Part 3

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
@Jim, I just finished reading the entire thread and had two reactions: (1) absolutely awed at what you and Trish have accomplished and the care you have taken in doing it, and (2) very sad that we've had to close the RV chapter of our lives before visiting Deer Springs RV Park. The biggest regret we will have, going forward, is that we weren't able to meet you and Trish in your little slice of heaven. :cry:

TJ&LadyDi

It's been awhile since I've updated the Creekside Park project. Partially because of the incredible amount of mud/muck that had to be removed so that the area can drain. That and the Wilderness Loop project up on top of the mountain. But the building department moves slow with the permits so we had a chance to get to work at the creek again the last few days.

We've started to move some grass over to the area, still have lots more to do on that. And Trish has started to build some landscaping into things and it's starting to take shape. Still miles to go, but it's like eating an elephant, right? lol.

Anyhow, some random pictures below.

DSCN2205.JPG

DSCN2204.JPG

DSCN2198.JPG

DSCN2194.JPG

DSCN2189.JPG

DSCN2184.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN2207.JPG
    DSCN2207.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 9
  • DSCN2206.JPG
    DSCN2206.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 8
  • DSCN2180.JPG
    DSCN2180.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 2
  • DSCN2192.JPG
    DSCN2192.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Wow. Looks great! I can see that you don’t do things half way. It looks like it will be a very nice place to sit. Can’t wait to see it in person.

Rich

Jim everything looks great. Hope you're not getting the hot weather like we are.
We are, believe me. It's been so hot we have to quit working around 2:00-2:30, just too hot to keep on. Hoping for some cooler weather soon!

It's been awhile since I've updated the Creekside Park project. Partially because of the incredible amount of mud/muck that had to be removed so that the area can drain. That and the Wilderness Loop project up on top of the mountain. But the building department moves slow with the permits so we had a chance to get to work at the creek again the last few days.

We've started to move some grass over to the area, still have lots more to do on that. And Trish has started to build some landscaping into things and it's starting to take shape. Still miles to go, but it's like eating an elephant, right? lol.

Anyhow, some random pictures below.

View attachment 20338
View attachment 20340
View attachment 20341
View attachment 20343View attachment 20342
View attachment 20344
View attachment 20345
I'm seeing the need for a bourbon-sipping bench.

Latest resources

Back