Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Theresa Kuchar

RVF Newbee
I’m a first-time RV buyer. I’ve been looking at a 2016 Roadtrek Zion SRT that is being sold at La Mesa RV. The price is set at $79,999. The vehicle has 20k miles on it, and I’m just wondering if anyone out there has this RV. If you do can you give me some advice on it… is it a quality unit? Is buying a 7 year old RV for that price crazy? How would you compare Roadtrek builds to other manufacturers? Any information anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated. Also, La Mesa RV give you a 15 day guarantee on the RV. Would it make sense to get the RV inspected by an outside company before purchase, or just buy the extended warranty policy they offer? Thanks.

Would it make sense to get the RV inspected by an outside company before purchase, or just buy the extended warranty policy they offer? Thanks.
Hi Teresa. I'm not familiar with that particular unit, but I can say that getting an inspection is probably one of the best things you can do.

And welcome to the forum!

Good morning,
I looked up that unit on the dealership website.
According to NADA, the selling price seems good. Used retail shows around $86,000. Inspections are always a good idea.
We have some very good national service contracts available if you are interested. We also do loans if you are looking for that.
Let me know how we can help.
Thank you,
Ken

Considering the 2016 Roadtrek Zion SRT at $79,999 with 20,000 miles, thorough research is crucial. Roadtrek generally offers quality builds, though individual experiences vary.
I got mine from Pedatarvcenter RV dealer in Tucson, AZ. I cannot say enough about how great this company is and the people that work there are. Would totally go to them again to purchase another RV and recommend them to everybody!!"

Welcome to RVforums from Ely, Iowa. Good luck with your purchase. You may want to see if the dealer will allow an inspector to look at it on their lot.

I’m a first-time RV buyer. I’ve been looking at a 2016 Roadtrek Zion SRT that is being sold at La Mesa RV. The price is set at $79,999. The vehicle has 20k miles on it, and I’m just wondering if anyone out there has this RV. If you do can you give me some advice on it… is it a quality unit? Is buying a 7 year old RV for that price crazy? How would you compare Roadtrek builds to other manufacturers? Any information anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated. Also, La Mesa RV give you a 15 day guarantee on the RV. Would it make sense to get the RV inspected by an outside company before purchase, or just buy the extended warranty policy they offer? Thanks.
Hi Theresa,

I have a well maintained 2015 RoadTrek SS Agile for a very competitive price, the option for delivery is available. If interested, please provide your contact information.

Regards

Latest resources

Back