Buying used Class A— seeking advice.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
T
I don't know a lot about Itasca, but I wouldn't put it on par with either Newmar or Tiffin.

As for a motorcycle rack ruling out a diesel pusher, that is not correct. In fact, having a stouter frame and more power (attributes of diesel pushers) would make a DP essential for me if I was hauling a motorcycle on the back. And, I see that configuration quite often.

With regard to "diesel" listings not having the word "pusher" associated with them, I wouldn't consider that definitive. There are not many front-engined diesel Class A coaches out there; especially in the top-tier brands. The "pusher" configuration is much more common.

Good luck.

TJ
Thank you for being so generous with your time and conveyance of your knowledge and experience. ER202

I just listed our American Tradition 2000 for sale. We upgraded. It is a beautiful coach. 44k It is on the Classified of this site if you are interested. No problems except icemaker.
Cummins Diesel 40ft

Thank you Jagpot, it sounds like you did a great job with it. I appreciate your thinking of me. I’m a brand newbe and your rig sounds like it’s a little too much to handle at this early juncture. But, again, Thanks

Latest resources

Back