Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Calling it quits. We sold our Newmar Ventana LE today.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I am not an accountant so take what I say with a grain of salt. Very feasible as long as it is legit and you will want to become friends with Section 179 Depreciation. Do consult with a tax advisor for a final opinion. No charge. :D

The current plan, and perhaps some of our RVF accountants can chime in, but I think we're going to buy a late model Dutch Star and park it in site #9 as a rental for the 7 months we are open. Then in the Winter months that we are at Bella Terra, we can use it ourselves.

I think that will make it a write-off 60% of the time. As I said, RVF accounts, feel free to jump in and give me your (non billable) input. :)

We would certainly be interested in doing that. Sign us up. :)

Congrats @skychs - and it doesn't mean you can't still hang around here with us and pay it forward helping others. I have a hunch a new coach will be on order before not too long :)

Good onya in the travels beyond RVing. I posted somewhere this past year that RVing can prevent people from expanding their travels as there is a lot more to see than what's in RV range.

Keep in touch and good luck, safe travels!
I totally agree with that. We traveled internationally a lot , and had sooo much fun. A few years ago, the airports, experience on the plane started to get a bit miserable. We are still considering trips to a few places we have not been, and will go if we choose. We are just sort of happy with travel in our own bed, freezer stocked with good food. I think it just gives you interesting options. 😊 Judy D

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back