Who's at Camp Newmar?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Screenshot_20201009-074540_Chrome.jpg

These are a mix of OHV parks and public access off road. My daughter moved to the Chicago area and the jeep club there is fairly active. There is also a BOH trail in Indiana.

I will post details once I go on a few. Most of these are a days trip from camp newmar. I plan on staying near trails for a few days. As it will just be me, I might find some good overlanding places. Still researching.

We have made our appt which isn't until Aug 9. Being new Newmar owners this is our first time going to the factory. We really don't know this all works and any tip,advise or suggestions would be appreciated. I think we have both decided to take the tour. We will have a 6 month old puppy with us and are wondering how long it will take for the tour. Planning and getting excited to just be on the road again!

Headed that direction in Aug. Did you find the jeep trails and did you have a favorite?
I didn't end up taking the trails. Ended up working on my daughters jeep while I was there.

We have made our appt which isn't until Aug 9. Being new Newmar owners this is our first time going to the factory. We really don't know this all works and any tip,advise or suggestions would be appreciated. I think we have both decided to take the tour. We will have a 6 month old puppy with us and are wondering how long it will take for the tour. Planning and getting excited to just be on the road again!
You will get a welcome pkg that includes the address, gate code and what to expect (hours of service, when they will pick up your coach and return it to you in the CG). The tour takes over an hour but they are not doing them now - hopefully by Aug. Not sure what you plan to do with the pup during that time.

This might be of interest to give you a visual of Nappanee

Brought back some good memories from my 2019 service trip- thx. Heading by there in a couple months during a trip to HW in Iowa.

Headed to Newmar at the end of the month. Wondering if I should tow my car or can I get by without one?

I would take your car because Newmar will have your coach O'Dark'Thirty until 2'ish and you'll need to get food, breakfast and lunch at least.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back