Who's at Camp Newmar?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Dont Care Not Listening GIF by MOODMAN

@NWIP - how long are you all there? Let me know of any good eating spots you encounter.

@NWIP - how long are you all there? Let me know of any good eating spots you encounter.
Be out of here on Thursday. Friday is Cummins for fuel rail recall.
I agree with Hunters and like Renee for breakfast. Will go to Ruhl 152 tmo but don’t know if it is as good since new chef

Last edited:
Train? Train? What train? Woooooooo. I thought that was the intro to Lullaby in Birdland.

I'm at Camp Newmar. Tech arrived 0600 which was nice as I don't want time wasted. Only surprise was they want you to remove your tow bars now. It's supposedly in the welcome email but I didn't catch that. I guess some have complained of issues/damage after Newmar test drives post service and held Newmar liable. So now we all suffer this slight inconvenience.

I hate this place. It makes you want a new coach. Don't come here!!!

I drove over to the factory and it looks like coaches came out with no place to go (obviously parts issues). The area outside the factory is crammed full all the way out to where we used to park along Delaware St. The lot between buildings 14 and 16 is packed with 50 or more coaches.

@Neal post pics! Drone would be nice, but spy camera is ok

When we left a week ago Friday, tech said they were being pressured to enforce the policy of tow bar removal. I mentioned mine hasn’t been removed since installed when I bought the coach almost 2 years ago and was sure that was the case for most.

I think we should try and persuade them allowing us to sign waiver in lieu of removal.

Latest resources

Back