• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Campground occupancy and rate report - Winter 2023

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I received an email from owner at Pelican Lake stating their lot is available if I wanted it.

I can’t take it but if you are interested send me an email

I just checked the Pelican Lake rental site and there are 22 rental sites available for next week. The number goes down to 8 the first week of January and 2 the first week of February.

All of the Winter Texan RV Parks in the Texas Hill Country are at about 75% full. There have been several new parks opening in the last 2 years and like other areas of the country the monthly rates have increased which may be part of the problem.

I heard that the parks north of Fort Myers here in Florida raised their rates since some damaged by the hurricane are not open. They figured they would have people from that area looking for places to stay.

They raised the one we are at quite a bit for the monthly.

Most around here (Palmetto / Bradenton area) are still pretty empty and January will be telling as far as what the economy has done to the snowbird population.

The Surf across the street is still pretty barren as far as occupied sites go. Even here at the Tides there are more empty spots than last year at this time.

Latest resources

Back