Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Answered Can't get the Villa hide-a-bed to open!

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Ok, while we were at NM for service back in June, someone told me (another owner-Mountain Aire), that Flexsteel was going bankrupt, that was not correct, they did however close a CA factory, and laid of 66 or so people. I am not sure if this factory made the RV side of their business. We got Flexsteel stuff, with a Sleep Number mattress, (wonderful mattress) the only FX we got are the two recliner chairs (inlu of the coach), and they seem to work fine. I have not looked deeper into the FX story, so I cannot say if the whole line will switch to Villa or not.

Flexsteel did not go bankrupt. They have stopped servicing the RV industry. They are no longer an option for RV furniture.

Assuming, that if I have issues with the chairs, either NM or Flexsteel will have some kind of solution, and that won't entail me buying new chairs. Sorry to see them go. Villa is good, but they have issues as well.

if you order a 2021 DSDP, what do you get or is that is unknown? I thought 2021 start production in July?

Folks, this thread has gotten WAY off topic. If you want to discuss the pros and cons of FlexSteel, Villa, etc. may I respectfully suggest that you create a new tread? That way, people searching for that information will have an easier time finding it rather than having it hidden in this thread.

TJ

Latest resources

Back