• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

RSKDSK

RVF VIP
All,

We recently went to Cape Coral Beach and meet 2 RV'ers ... one in a C class and One in a B class. These guys were spending a night or two in the overflow parking near the beach and told me that there was no issues with over nighting a night or 2 there. Anyone else taken their RV there?

Below is a quick (5 min) video of Ryker Mom's trip to Cape Coral Beach and she shows why it is so popular.

Wow, thing have sure changed down in Cape Coral since we sold our home 3 years ago. There was never a "Cape Coral Beach" that we were aware of, plus as far as we knew there was only a small park with a 200 yard beach off an inlet in the Cape. I guess things have changed around there.

The beach is a smaller beach but very well kept. I believe they have recently expanded it a bit and the sand is probably trucked in. The Boat house has been around for about 10 years now. This has become a favorite "secret" spot for some northerners looking to avoid well known and packed beaches.

Very familiar with the Boat House Tiki Bar & Grill, one of our favorite places when we lived in the Cape. The "Cape Coral Beach" you are referring to is actually called the Riverfront Beach, probably because it isn't a real gulf front beach.

Latest resources

Back