Thor
RV Model
Challenger 37kt
RV Length
Chassis
Ford F53
Engine
V10
Can someone please tell me where I can purchase new captains seats of reupholstered for our Thor challenger 37KT

HP: Search the forum for re-upholstering topics. There are quite a few resources for removing your seats, doing it yourself or sending them to RV Heaven for rework. Look around and you'll find others searching like you.

We had issues with our seats on a previous motorhome. Prices were pretty high for the kits. My wife does a little sewing “when needed” So it ended up being cheaper to buy a used commercial sewing machine then went to and got some material and did it ourselves. I figured if we messed it up several times it would still be cheaper. It’s not perfect, but we were happy with it. Saved us about $800.

Attachments

• IMG_0448.jpeg
    IMG_0448.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0449.jpeg
    IMG_0449.jpeg
    75.8 KB · Views: 1
I used All RV Captain Chairs, RV Furniture - Shop4Seats.com to buy new front seats for an old Class C in 2019 and I was very satisfied. It was $1500 for two leather 6-way power seats with bases - probably more now, but they were well made, sturdy, comfortable seats and they do Class A seats as well.

Latest resources

Back