• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Card Limits for gas stations...

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Try inserting the card a second time, works for me.

Yah, a couple phrase comes to mind:

Man it's like they saw me coming!
and
Like fly's to stink.
The last guy who broke the ice chatting about traveling the country and ending with I really need to feed my family and offered to wash my windshield for a handout got a bag of frozen burgers and pack of buns. I always have those on hand for easy meals. He didn’t look impressed.

Yea, running the card twice is just annoying. I take a snapshot of the gas pump each time I put fuel in (picture last longer than receipt).

Yea, running the card twice is just annoying. I take a snapshot of the gas pump each time I put fuel in (picture last longer than receipt).
Not a bad Idea, maybe put the receipt into the picture for date and transaction number.

Tip: Go in and buy a gift card for 400$. It will take the whole thing without cutoff.

You can go inside and just prepay, for example figure out how many gallons you'll need, multiply that by the price of diesel, and prepay your pump number for that amount. ASK if you need to come back in after pumping or not, most of the time it's a NO. There was one station I was supposed to do that and didn't, they didn't adjust and I noticed it on my credit card, the attendant didn't do her job and I had to threaten a dispute. We had to agree on what the actual usage was and they credited me. Long story, rare case, but again, just go in and prepay if you want and that solves the problem.

Latest resources

Back