Carpet Removal

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Womp womp.

I've been stymied! Got a call from Orlando Reprographics this morning. They don't think they can scan the tiles because their large format scanner requires the item being scanned to be hung and the tiles are too heavy for that. They referred me to another business that does fine art scanning, but they are saying I need permission from the manufacturer before they will do it because they are concerned about a copyright infringement - which I understand.

So I've reached out to Newmar to ask for the manufacturer info and will see if I can get permission to duplicate the tile patterns for personal use.

Womp womp.

I've been stymied! Got a call from Orlando Reprographics this morning. They don't think they can scan the tiles because their large format scanner requires the item being scanned to be hung and the tiles are too heavy for that. They referred me to another business that does fine art scanning, but they are saying I need permission from the manufacturer before they will do it because they are concerned about a copyright infringement - which I understand.

So I've reached out to Newmar to ask for the manufacturer info and will see if I can get permission to duplicate the tile patterns for personal use.
What about taking a high quality photograph?

What about taking a high quality photograph?
I am thinking about that. We have a cannon camera that I got my wife for Christmas a few years ago after she begged for one for months and then only used a handful of times.

The trick is going to be getting a near NADIR shot.

Sent an email to Newmar, they put me in touch with their vendor whom I contacted. They are going to reach out to the manufacturer which owns the copyright and see if they would be willing to send me the pattern images or give me a letter of permission to reproduce for personal use. So now we wait...

Latest resources

Back