• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Cell service

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Buly, Would really encourage you to read reviews associated with Mobile Must Have & the level of support they provide.
I made my initial Peplink purchase in May of 2020 when you could talk to them on the phone. Their after the sale support is certainly not what it used to be & typically comes with a charge. Please take the time to read their support page. I have subsequently taken my business to another Peplink partner who offers better pricing and is available for phone consultation.
As an FYI, the advantage of an external antenna can be lost with a less than optimal (as in longer) cable run.
There is also a Pepwave BR1 PRO LTEA which is not 5G for approximately $300.00 less. Same hardware with the exception of the 5G modem. It has a CAT 20 modem, just not 5G.
It goes without saying you will also need data plans.

I don't have experience with anyone other than 5GStore.com but I can tell you whether live chat, phone call, email, it's always excellent service. Recently they opened a support ticket with Peplink for an issue I had while beta testing the current firmware now released and they stayed on top of things and kept Peplink responsive as well. This is why I keep going back to 5GStore.com for my business and they offer competitive pricing and volume discounts. Keep doing business with them and they will give you discounts for further business, just ask.

Thank you guys,
I will try this weekend to spend some more time looking at all the info and options.

Latest resources

Back