• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Cheers Neal

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I'm new to RV forums so I checked out both this one and the other one folks have mentioned. That one seems to get much more traffic but I got just as many answers to my questions (i.e. 0) there as I did here. Also, this forum works correctly, with easy navigation and the ability to be notified when threads you're interested in have been updated, rather than relying on email like it's still the 1990s.
We're glad to have you here. We're just a little over 2 years old, the other site is over 20 years old. We are growing rapidly but most important we are on a modern platform with the friendliest group of people. Please keep spreading the word and I hope you enjoy the community here.

FWIW, I for one would give more than $10 a year, but the only option more than that is commercial, which limits you to vendor stuff.

You should consider creating another level of support, maybe call it the Spartan level... ;)

I appreciate the suggestion and I am considering multiple levels of support as we grow.

No Way Family GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

I just found this thread. As much as I hate to congratulate/glorify/thank @Neal , well here I am doing so. Thoroughly enjoy this forum, thanks Neal👏👏👏

I just found this thread. As much as I hate to congratulate/glorify/thank @Neal , well here I am doing so. Thoroughly enjoy this forum, thanks Neal👏👏👏
I get it, at least it's a side thread, now let's stop replying and bury this and never talk of it again. 😁😅

Fruit Drink Summer GIF by The Crab Place

I like this site as it is friendly and people help when they can.

Agree! I joined us up when I was still in research and hunt mode for our RV, and it helped tremendously to 'listen' to all the back-and-forth. There are quite a few 'regulars' I especially enjoy watching - no "Karens" here, either! Even my husband, who doesn't visit the forum unless I'm showing him stuff, has become familiar with you guys and knows some of the names - he'll ask me "What did ____ say about it?" 😆
Neal does a great job of keeping tabs and steering the ship without being heavyhanded. We do appreciate all of you!

Latest resources

Back