• Commercial/Vendors welcome

FYI Chevy Sonic burst into flames

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Pardon my ignorance. I thought its was an e car as well. For sure it is a gasser.
I have a twelve foot extension attached to a timer set for four hours. I usually set them up on the far end of the picnic table. Four hours has been enough to fully charge both batteries so far (we have two bikes). Our batteries are detachable so they are stored in the back of the Jeep when not in use. I won't have them in the coach. If the Jeep burns it isn't that big of a deal. Perhaps I'm just being paranoid but one hears these horror stories.

Darrell

you should invest in a lipo charging/storage bag/box

there are a lot out there, find one that fits your batteries. safest way to store them.

Pardon my ignorance. I thought its was an e car as well. For sure it is a gasser.
I have a twelve foot extension attached to a timer set for four hours. I usually set them up on the far end of the picnic table. Four hours has been enough to fully charge both batteries so far (we have two bikes). Our batteries are detachable so they are stored in the back of the Jeep when not in use. I won't have them in the coach. If the Jeep burns it isn't that big of a deal. Perhaps I'm just being paranoid but one hears these horror stories.

Darrell

What source can you reference backing that up?

What source can you reference backing that up?
This didn’t even make local news. It was one heck of a blaze.

And then there is this headline

“Flooded Tesla EVs From Hurricane Ian Exploding All Over Florida”​

Latest resources

Back