RV Length
36ft
Chassis
Oshkosh
Engine
5.9 12V Cummins
Fulltimer
No
I just acquired a 1995 Fleetwood Bounder diesel pusher (Cummins), with a Allison 6 speed transmission and 44k on the odometer. I'm learning so much about this thing, kinda makes my head spin. I received this motorhome from a customer of mine. He was going to have it hauled off because he couldn't get it started. So, I had it towed and found the problem to be the TCM. I had it sent out to Transmission Instruments in TX, and 600 bucks later it fired right up. My son and I were so excited. We're pretty excited moving this thing down the road. The last owner said the the fridge wasn't working, turned out the GFCI was tripped. Just got new tires and simulators. She's not pretty but she's ours and we're fixing her up.
20230727_123210.jpg
20230615_092912.jpg

Welcome to the forum and when the price is right, a lot of sweat equity can be applied to make it worthwhile. Being handy is a plus.

What a great deal! Part of the fun of these things is fixing them up and making them your own! Sounds like you guys have some ahead!

And welcome to the forum.

I just acquired a 1995 Fleetwood Bounder diesel pusher (Cummins), with a Allison 6 speed transmission and 44k on the odometer. I'm learning so much about this thing, kinda makes my head spin. I received this motorhome from a customer of mine. He was going to have it hauled off because he couldn't get it started. So, I had it towed and found the problem to be the TCM. I had it sent out to Transmission Instruments in TX, and 600 bucks later it fired right up. My son and I were so excited. We're pretty excited moving this thing down the road. The last owner said the the fridge wasn't working, turned out the GFCI was tripped. Just got new tires and simulators. She's not pretty but she's ours and we're fixing her up.View attachment 19866View attachment 19867
Welcome to the group from Ely Iowa. Looks like you have a great deal there and good bones.

Latest resources

Back