Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

eeaton

RVF Newbee
2022 Accolade XL 37K, where would the cable connection be located. Additionally our wingard traveller finds all the satellites but there is no signal to the connectors I. The audio cabinet under the TV. Any idea where the coax may be run to find it

2022 Accolade XL 37K, where would the cable connection be located. Additionally our wingard traveller finds all the satellites but there is no signal to the connectors I. The audio cabinet under the TV. Any idea where the coax may be run to find it
The cable connection was left off our 2021 Concord. We picked it up in January last year so you may be experiencing the same thing.

Not sure if your issue is the same as mine. We have a Dish Winegard Playmate and it often doesn’t like being hooked up entirely through our 5W coax system…good signal but it doesn’t always come through at the TV end. Dish suggested connecting directly to the box from the antenna, works everytime. If I choose to do it it can be reconnected to the RV coax system and works. Go figure!

Finally found the coax behind the wet bay (disconnected) one black coax and one gray with yellow wrap. Does anyone know which is for external satellite and which should be for cable connection? Still do not have signal from permanent roof mounted wingard travelled to either coax connection under main rv. Any other users have experienced similar issues?

Latest resources

Back