Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Alert Comfort Drive not working on digital dash coaches?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Is this not-plugged-in connector under the access panel on the dash? I pick up my New Aire in Nappanee in 2 weeks, and want to check mine. Of course, it’s on a Freightliner chassis, not a Spartan.

Is this not-plugged-in connector under the access panel on the dash? I pick up my New Aire in Nappanee in 2 weeks, and want to check mine. Of course, it’s on a Freightliner chassis, not a Spartan.

Yes, it is under the access of the dash. I would look under there during FPU, you might want them to tidy up the whole area as there are KIB modules just hanging. I found it a little bit of a mess that needed a little tidying up. I a little anal, I admit?

Final update? I heard from Newmar today and they now say that this plug is no longer used on 2020 DS on Spartan chassis.

Being skeptical I took MH off of jacks, started engine, turned wheels and watched steering wheel return to center when released. This was suggested by @sheridany, thanks. I will be closely monitoring the CD when I move the MH on March 1st.

Ours is definitely working. I use 1 in parks and drive at about 3.5. It’s great!

Fortunately my CD works and can change levels too. Now it probably won't next time.....LOL

Latest resources

Back